Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Concerts

This summer was crazy with concerts. I wish I had posted right after I had gone to each show but here's a list of the greatest hits since I last posted:


VAMPIRE WEEKEND 09-15-2010 Radio City Music Hall
They were everything I love about Vampire Weekend.
Perfectly awesome.


BEACH HOUSE With Vampire Weekend
Zebras. Become obsessed too.


INGRID MICHAELSON 10-13-2010 Best Buy Theater
Easily my favorite female vocalist.


BESS ROGERS With Ingrid Michaelson
She's also got an 80's cover band... come on.


OF MONTREAL 09-18-2010 Terminal 5
Weirdest. Show. EVER.


JENELLE MONAE With Of Montreal
My surprise of that night. I which I knew about her before.


PHOENIX 10-20-2010 Madison Square Garden
Consistently the best live band I've ever seen.


DIRTY PROJECTORS With Phoenix
Boys and girls. Killer tunes.


MICHAEL BUBLE 11-28-2010 Madison Square Garden
Love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment