Sunday, June 13, 2010

Backstreet's Back, alright!


Last Thursday night I went to see the Backstreet Boys for the seventh time. Now, I went with Lauren thinking ok, we both used to be BSB crazy and it would be fun to bond over. I left and I have not been able to stop listening to them. Seriously, they came out on stage and I don't know what came over me: I started screaming and jumping up and down like the ground was on fire. Lauren started crying and started screaming "I love you" for I'm pretty sure what was the first of about three thousand times.

I really, honestly didn't think that I would go that crazy but it was one of the best nights that I've had in a really long time. They sang some really random old stuff plus, they've got some really good new stuff. I'm not afraid to say it: I'm in love with BSB again.

No comments:

Post a Comment