Saturday, January 15, 2011

Zero 7

I was really drawn to this cover at for Zero 7's album "When It Falls". I don't particularly like or dislike them but I do love the song "In the Waiting Line" from Garden State. Mainly, because that movie is a-ma-zing and that's basically the song that I associate with the movie. (That and the Shins "New Slang") I think I'm losing focus with this.

Where was I? OK, so. The cover art. (At this point, I have been searching for much too long for the artist of this thing which I'm always looking for. Does anyone have a good website to search this sort of stuff?) Aaand I just gave up. I've easily spent at least 45 minutes trying to figure this out.

I guess my end point is that I like it. If you can figure it out, let me know, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment