Monday, November 16, 2009

1,000 Things Jason Mraz


I've been in love with the Jason Mraz website for a while now and I've finally checked out the masterminds behind it. It's by a little group called Ok Rocket and I think the site for Mr. Mraz is way deserving of the awards that they've won for it. Then I decided to check out who did all of the artwork that was all over We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things. (This has been out for over a year and I'm finally just getting around to this). Anyways, it was done by David Shrigley who also did all the typeface. Of course I had to look up who the artist was in the jacket of the cd which I don't think I'd opened since I cracked it out of the plastic. To my surprise, at the end of the jacket was this great picture of Jason. Bil Zelman was the photographer and his website really made me crush on his photography. Let's just pretend I posted this in 2008.

Lady dreamer, you might me the soundest sleeper. Tonight sleep tight and build your nest upon my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment